Does your child have small blisters on the finger tips, mouth and toes? Your child may have hand foot and mouth disease
Hand foot and mouth (HFMD) is a highly contagious infection that is caused by the virus named coxsackievirus. Most commonly coxsackie virus A16. the cocksaki is a part of a group of viruses called enteroviruses.This virus can spread from person to person to direct contact with unwashed hands. the virus can also spread through persons saliva stool or respiratory secretions.
This disease is commonly seen in children under the age of 5. this disease is characterized by blisters or souls in the mouth and a rash on the hands and feet .
We have a natural treatment to manage infection in children with the help of our Naturopaths, Nutritionists, and Homeopaths.
Signs and symptoms of hand foot and mouth disease:
Symptoms usually start 3 to 7 days after becoming infected and can last for seven to ten days if left unattended. depending on the virus the child may have the skin rash appears:
- small Oval white blisters on Palms Soul of the feet as well as mount. the child may have a sore mouth and throat leading to poor appetite or risk of the dehydration.
- a red skin Ranch with a brown scale on it. the rash up here on the outer arms hands legs feet around the mouth and Upper buttocks. The body is relatively clear.
- the blisters usually are not achieve like chicken pox blisters
- if the child has eczema, the hand foot and mouth disease can cause eczema to get worse and potentially can become infected with the secondary bacterial infection.
Other symptoms that a child may experience are:
- Decrease appetite
- sore throat
Home remedies for hand foot and mouth disease:
Certain at home treatments can provide relief from HFMD symptoms such as:
- sucking on ice chips or popsicles
- Eating ice cream
- drinking cold beverages
- limiting citrus fruits fruit drinks and sodas
- reducing spicy or salty foods
Morkare’s treatment approach to treating your child with Hand Foot and Mouth Disease ( HFMD)
We genuinely care for yours as well as your child’s health. we have seen many children who attend childcare centers regularly often get affected by hand foot and mouth disease. I like most viral conditions, hand foot and mouth disease can be easily manage by using natural remedies. Our approach to treating your child with hand foot and mouth include:
- Boosting up the immune system by using homeopathy nutrition and diet
- managing inflammation and pain by using natural and homeopathic Solutions
- Repairing the gut microbiome in order to heal infections and prevent for the infections
Our duty of care is to make sure that your child returns back to Optimum Health after this infection and to make sure that the child doesn’t get sick as often this spite being exposed to multiple infections in childcare and other public places
Book in to see one of team members who are best to discuss how to help with Hand Foot and Mouth disease with a tailored plan to address the underlying causes.
Book an appointment
Start your journey