The Morkare Difference
Working in a unique shared care model, we work with women and children to address acute and on-going health conditions using homeopathy, naturopathy and nutritional medicine.
We work with our clients in one of two ways:
Our tried and tested, specially designed programs allow us to guide you towards overall well being in an easy to follow plan. This means we can help you address the various systems of the body that are contributing to your health concerns holistically to achieve better outcomes.
When our programs aren’t what you currently need, “As you go” appointments are available for children or infant health concerns, acute illnesses (coughs, colds, UTIs, etc), or for routine health check-ins to keep you on track.
Face to Face & Online consultations are available.
All appointments are for up to one hour, meaning we can sufficiently get to know you, understand your unique health concerns, goals and support you as you need through your health journey.
To learn more about what to expect at your appointment, see our FAQs page.
We Specialise In
Our Health Programs
We may use a variety of tests to pinpoint driving factors of your health issues. Some tests are done in-house, whilst others we can arrange for you to have completed through various private pathology labs.
We utilise the following testing:
- In house – Food IgG tests checking for 96 food Intolerances
- In house – Urinary Heavy Metals
- Allergy testing (IgG, IgE & IgA) for foods, environmental allergens [dust, moulds, etc],
- Hair Mineral and Heavy Metals
- Female and Stress Hormone Levels
- Complete Digestive Stool Analysis (parasites, microbiome balance, candida, yeast, malabsorption)